.

Jager bombs can be quickly finished and are the most efficient way to get drunk.







Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to the Bitching Post.


Every Friday and Saturday I work.
50% of the time I get hit on by some drunken idiot.
When you slur out "You are the most beautiful girl I've seen," it sounds more like, "UR MOST BEFUTIL GIRL SEEN!" because you are slurring and you seem to think I'm deaf.
Believe me, I see through your beer goggles even if you don't.

So even though I talk to many people in a day, I find that I don't really get to know any of them. It's ok. I decided (or so i thought) I didn't want to get to know them.

Curious for me, that when my boyfriend left to go on vacation that I found myself getting to know people. It started with the DJ (you can read that below) and then moved on to another couple. This couple comes into the Sparrow all the time. They are fun to talk to and they make my day go by much quicker when they appear. Last Wednesday I found myself not in the mood to rush home. They were sitting there and I sat down next to them. We all started drinking together and before long I found that I liked the two of them. They have a dog like mine but that has opposite color but the same in breed and height. We decided to get together and have our dogs play.

Thursday came around and I found myself meeting people again. This time it was for the worse. My long time friend Amanda decided that the guy I had to meet was one amazing individual worthy of applause as he walks down the street, in actuality he was one of the most disgusting guys I've seen or met. Not only was he disgusting, but he was harboring under the same misconception that Amanda had of him. Big ego, bad B.O., and bad teeth = Yuck. It was like trying to have a deep meaningful conversation with the mirror in the bathroom. Don't you hate it when the mirror repeats everything you say?
I found myself trying to excuse myself, but no luck, Amanda didn't want to be left alone with him. I was stuck. Finally, I convinced her to go home, and for me to go to the local gay bar. Gay bar? Yea, that's right, to meet a straight man who likes to hang out at the gay bar. Why? I have no idea, I'm still trying to figure it out.
30 minutes of the bad karaoke at the gay bar, and I decided to go home.

Friday sucked.
I found that my boyfriend arriving home decided that since he was sober for the first time in 7 days that he was ready to "work things out" between us. I have nothing to work out, he has anger issues. Sounds egotistical? You try being thrown into a wall and saying, 'Oh, my bad that was my fault.'
So instead of "working things out" he just keeps me on a tighter leash.
"You are going to go hang out with Laura? Where?"
"At the Black Sparrow."
"Just her?"
"Yes, and Nicole."
"You didn't mention Nicole earlier."
"Uh.. Sorry."
"Ok, well, you can go but be back by 7"
"Is that when my coach turns back into a pumpkin?"


You can imagine the rest.

Saturday I rebelled.
I went to a party, told him I'd be back by 8.
I got drunk.
I flirted ridiculous amounts with the DJ since after 6 PBRs I didn't care what people thought.
I played hide and seek the the dark.
I had roasted pig.
I got home at 11:15.
The bad news is my boyfriend's sister and husband were in town.
I wanted to be around them, but I just didn't want to be around my boyfriend.
I don't think I want to be controlled anymore.
I'm kind of a free spirit.
How to end a year relationship?

1 Comments:

Blogger H said...

I feel EXACTLY the same way & am in the same situation, and once you figure it out, please let me know! :)

September 2, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.