.

Jager bombs can be quickly finished and are the most efficient way to get drunk.







Monday, August 18, 2008

Hi, I'm Jack's stomach, I drink too much..

You don't know Jack Squat.
Or, you are squatting in front of your computer right now.

Or you are thinking "Wow, is this a christian blog because it says "squat" instead of "shit."
No.
I'm not saying I'm non-believing, I am just Presbyterian, and we Presbyterians can put God on hold if we want to until we get near to death.
Its a lot like the Catholics.

Or you could be thinking, "This is a dating blog about some girl who wants to cry about how she has no dates."
On the contrary.
I am happy and committed. I own a dog, I live in a house, I plant gardens.
My boyfriend and I have been happy for a year together.

Or maybe you are thinking, "what is her purpose for this blog..."
If that's what you are thinking, let me enlighten you.
I had a blog. A popular blog. I told one person in my "real" life and suddenly every Tom, Dick, and Harry came to it. I found I could no longer bitch about those people because they were memorizing every blooming thing I wrote down.
I like to bitch.

This, is a bitching blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

I can't wait to hear all your bitching! :)

August 25, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

Loved your blog then and I'm sure I'll love it now!!!

October 22, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.