.

Jager bombs can be quickly finished and are the most efficient way to get drunk.







Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can't we be friends?

In my small town of 30,000 it seems that there are certain people that everyone wants to sleep with.
Some, the reasons are obvious.
Others, questionable.

It seems that waitresses and bartenders are the cream of the crop. Maybe its the handing of booze, maybe its just that men/women have a chance to talk to the waitresses/bartenders.
Other popular ways to become "sex god" is to play in a band or DJ or to basically sleep with everyone so they know you are easy.
1.) If you want people to throw themselves at you, then just sleep around a lot.
2.) If you want people to try repeatedly but with no real hope of sleeping with you, become a bartender.
3.) If you want females/males to wait patiently off the the side and order drinks for you and throw down rose petals wherever you walk, become a rock star or DJ.

I hung out with a DJ the other day. I got off work, he walked in. I said, "Hey, what are you doing?" He said, "Not much."
I said, "Want to sit and have a beer with me?"
He said, "Sure."
We chatted through two beers before deciding to go somewhere else.
If I stay at my bar, people start to gossip at beer number three. It doesn't matter that he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. We obviously are going to sleep with each other at beer number 3.
Mr. DJ is considered a sex god by half the women in the bar at any given point.
Here he is. While, after getting to know him, I can see him attractive. He's cute, and he has a fantastic personality. As for love at first sight, I don't get it. I don't even know if he knows he's considered one of the most attractive men in the area. I don't think he considers himself that. Most people in the bar look at me as some kind of sex goddess. I don't get that either. One person I work with even said, "I think you must be freaky in the bed." How does someone come to that conclusion? I never even had a sexual conversation with this guy. He thinks I look like this when my clothes come off:

That's a rare occasion I look like that buddy.

So back to this night in question.
Afterwhile at the next bar (two more beers)we decide to leave to see my dog. He loved dogs and I love showing mine off. We played with him for awhile and then went back out to the bar I work at. Probably a bad decision because it looked as if we left to go have sex for awhile and now we needed a drink for a while before going for round two.
Mind you, I looked like HELL. I was not cutely dressed.
After another drink (one beer) we went to another bar.
Here is where things went downhill.
We had had 5 beers and were working on our 6th, when his hand touched my leg. Under the table. With all of his friends around.
Sheeeeeiiitttt.
I tried removing his hand twice before giving up and realizing that about as far he could go was the top of my knee without drawing attention to himself.
One girl could see the whole thing and I can only imagine her saying, "They were holding hands under the table."
I decided to leave shortly after this started.
He decided to walk me home.
Of course. He's a nice guy. He left to go to the bathroom and I was standing there staring at his friends and his friends at me.
"Uh he's going to walk me home so I don't get raped and murdered."
His friends blinked at me.
He arrived soon after and I told him he was walking me home only so I don't get raped and murdered. He blinked at me in a creepy way.
OOOOOO k.
He laughed and said, "Of course" shrugging.
I get to my house.
He hugs me and looks like he wants to kiss me.
"You aren't kissing me."
"Yes I am."
"No you aren't."
"Yes I am, but only on the cheek."
Without another word he drew me into an embrace and kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight."

The man knows how to play the game. But really...
"Can't we be friends?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.