.

Jager bombs can be quickly finished and are the most efficient way to get drunk.







Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Text Message Flirt. (BTMF)

Me: Did we say we'd hang out on Wednesday?
Him: hmmmmm
"Uh.. wow, maybe I'm confusing things, nevermind."
"Sorry that was my attempt @ being funny. I thought we could go for Mexican food."
"Ok, that sounds good, for a minute I was concerned on how to describe my sanity level."
"Hmmmmm"
(pause)
Him: "I'm intrigued on how you describe your sanity level."
"Well, I'm a little psychotic, but that's only in the mornings when I haven't had coffee or at night when I'm blacking out, but that's the fun psycho.
"At least we are on the same page."
"Haha, ok thank goodness."
(pause for 30 minutes or so)
Him: "How do you take your coffee? Cream and sugar or black?"
"Why are you planning on serving me coffee at some point?"
"You never know."
"Cream and sugar... unless in a pinch, and then whatever is available. you?"
"Cream and sugar, maybe some bailey's if available."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.