.

Jager bombs can be quickly finished and are the most efficient way to get drunk.







Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anger Issues.


I love how people can be ruthless with each other.
I was riding the bus to my job and my stop was approaching.
I heard a ding, but the bus driver lady was talking loudly to her friend seating behind her. I dinged it too. The man and I both missed our stop anyway.
We both dinged it within seconds after passing the stop. She stopped a block away from the place we wanted off. I was a little annoyed.
I was annoyed enough that when they man said, "Hey, I dinged that for the stop back there," I said, "Yea, me too."
The bus driver said, "Oh my, I'm sorry, that's what I get for yacking away and not listening!" That was satisfying to me. I got an apology, whatever, everyone makes mistakes. The man, who was first off the bus and looked like he was in a hurry, decided to stop and stare at the bus driver until the last passenger was off (apparently several of us wanted off) and said, "I'm reporting this to CityBus, I hope they fire you!"

Really? People be nice, its not like you've never fucked up.

1 Comments:

Blogger UlyssesUnbound said...

ANNA!! I need an awesome image like yours on the top of my blog. How are you?

October 10, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.